Re: Default Tablespace Questions

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: 2000/06/27

I think you might have some misunderstanding of terms. It would be a good idea to stop now and read the Oracle Concepts manual which you can find on TechNet under documentation. The way the various pieces interact is something that will come up every day you use Oracle,so even if it costs you a week now you'll save a great deal of time in the long run by being familiar with Oracle's concepts.

Van