Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: 2000/06/27

There should be; check the Oracle docs on 'after-insert' triggers and the HOST command ( I think that's what it is called...it is used to run an operating system command)...

Good set of docs( and lots of other stuff) at: http://technet.oracle.com

You will need to register ( it is free) and it is a great Oracle resource...