Re: Speedy laptop suggestions

From: Gary Helfert <ghelfert_at_pacbell.net>
Date: 2000/06/27

You can get a docking station for your laptop and install an additional faster HD without the size limitations of trying to fit a HD into your laptop. I bought the ThinkPad SelectaDock III and installed a SCSI drive it. I still have room for an IDE HD if I desire. Received on Tue Jun 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT