Re: Subquery to return top row

From: <ahporter_at_montana.edu>
Date: 2000/06/27

SQL*Plus: Release 3.3.4.0.0

Oracle7 Server Release 7.3.4.5.0

Sorry I did not mention this; I had no idea that this would be version dependent. I guess I need a PL/SQL function; but that is hard to combine with a straight SELECT without being able to store it in the database. Pro*C is looking better all the time.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jun 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT