RE: Multiple Homes and CONNECT

From: Juan miradna <jmirandavigo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/27

Hello Joseph:
I has this problem. I has 2 instances and I can´t connect to one. You must create the instance alias with SQL Net easy and then change the listener file (in c:\orant\network\listener.ora) Then you must shutdown the PC.

This listener.ora work´s for me:

SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES = (NONE)
USE_PLUG_AND_PLAY_LISTENER = OFF
USE_CKPFILE_LISTENER = OFF