Wrong Results using function in group by (8.1.6)

From: Rotter Richard <rotter_at_aon.at>
Date: 2000/06/26

Hi to all!

We are using Oracle 8.1.6 for our Datawarehouse. If we are using functions in a group by clause (like decode) in a select-Statment with jions
over big tables, the result is wrong.

Under 8.1.5 it works very fine. Is there anyone with the same problem? Any solutions?

MFG
Rotter Richard
richard_rotter_at_mediaprint.at Received on Mon Jun 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT