End-of-file on communication channel...

From: Luis_Nobre <lnobre_at_tse.gov.br>
Date: 2000/06/26

Hi!
First of all, I'd like to say that I'm happy to have the chance to get in touch with such skilled dba professionals like you guys. Well, does anybody know if there is any reason for the error 3113 other than network problems? Joining two tables using a database link, for example?
I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jun 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT