Re: ORA-12224->Why

From: Nicolas Bronke <newsgroup_at_trinity.de>
Date: 2000/06/26

> The Error ORA 12224 comes sureprisly!
>
> I did not change anything. From other workstations I can connect to all
> databases. Can someone give me a hint?

Meanwhile I detected, that it must be a collision with another program (but I could not detected which one until yet) because after a reboot everything works fine.

I did forget to tell my system environment:

clear win2000 network
Oracle 8.05

regards
Nicolas Received on Mon Jun 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT