slow info retrieval in TOAD

From: Steve Salvemini <steve.salvemini_at_adelaide.edu.au>
Date: 2000/06/26

Has anyone got some ideas on how to determine what a qery in the Schema Browser is doing in Toad.

When I retrieve index information it takes far too long. I expect an index mod on a system table would speed it up, but I don't know what the query is that it runs to get its index information. (also the script creation tab is slow, maybe also dure the the slow index query)

Is there a option in toad to see what sql it runs internally, perhaps through the query optimer or tracing tools? Received on Mon Jun 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT