Re: How to setup ODBC on Solaris ??

From: JamesBond <jmyintoo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/26

It might not be a proper way, but can be done if you have a complete set of tools for Oracle
Server. Search file sqlplus under Oracle path in which Oracle Server was installed.
Copy this file other related files to the host which you want to have client tools. Change files
with ORA extensions in target host.