errors in linux.sh with 8.1.5

From: Samuel GAY <samuel.gay_at_fnac.net>
Date: 2000/06/25

Hi,

I've erros during installation of 8i (8.1.5) on Red Hat 6.1. When I execute the "linux.sh" script, after oracle installation (and before using path), I get many errors with "libclntsh.so : undefined symbol nnflboot", and at the end of the script another error : "-lordsdo8 not found". For information, the LD_LIBRARY_PATH is ok in my ".bash_profile".

Some executables files are not generated, like ... the $HOME/bin/oracle (argh !).

Perhaps a missing library on my linux ? Help me please, or I have to use sorcery to install Oracle :o)

--
Samuel GAY
mailto:samuel.gay_at_fnac.net