Re: Refuse DBA access to a schema?

From: S. Anthony Sequeira <Sequeira_at_lineone.net>
Date: 2000/06/25

Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_erols.com> wrote in message news:20000625.5374800_at_p200.nodomain...

Hmmm, the only way I know to do this is:

DROP USER <schema_name> ....

This is guaranteed to keep those nosy DBAs from snooping around!

On 6/24/00, 8:35:13 PM, "S. Anthony Sequeira" <Sequeira_at_lineone.net> wrote regarding Refuse DBA access to a schema?:

Excellent, the best idea I have heard all year, this is certainly going to the top of the list.

Regards

--
S. Anthony Sequeira

Totally committed to the fifty bucks

Opinions expressed herein are my own and do
not necessarily represent those of my employer

> Hi guys and gals,

> I have a good one here.

> The customer has a DB that is run and maintained in the
States,