Refuse DBA access to a schema?

From: S. Anthony Sequeira <Sequeira_at_lineone.net>
Date: 2000/06/25

Hi guys and gals,

        I have a good one here.

        The customer has a DB that is run and maintained in the States, i.e.
All DB Admin is done over there.

        The DB has a schema, which has highly sensitive material.

        What the customer wants, is to lock out SYS and SYSTEM, and any other
DBA accounts from the application schema.

        Off the top of my head, I can think of no way of doing this.

        Any ideas?

        Regards.

Tony

--
S. Anthony Sequeira

Totally committed to the fifty bucks

Opinions expressed herein are my own and do
not necessarily represent those of my employer