Oracle Application Server problem

From: Arthur Yeung <kcyeun_at_essex.ac.uk>
Date: 2000/06/24

Hello,

        I got a problem in my Oracle App. Server/NT 4.
        When I access my admin page at 'http://myhost:8888', it works.
        However, if I enter 'http://myhost.mydomain:8888', it doesn't work.
It said page not found.
        Therefore, I can't configure those http listerners.

        If I use apache instead, I can access my page in both addresses.
        Would you give me some advice? Does it related to network setting or
app. setting?
        (I am behind a proxy)

        Thanks in advance!!!

Arthur. Received on Sat Jun 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT