Re: [Oracle / Access]

From: Kelly Wilcox <tcwilck_at_tc.cc.va.us>
Date: 2000/06/23

This may not be the best approach, but here's what I do:

  1. Open up your Access DB
  2. Create tables on Oracle to mirror the tables in Access
  3. Create Insert Queries in Access to copy the data

Anyone else? I have to do this every now and again myself - is anybody else using a different method?

hth,
Kelly Wilcox