here is how you can make a millions of dollars in four weeks

From: amir <amir1_at_mailandnews.com>
Date: 2000/06/23

Here is how you can make millions of $$$$s. everybody around the world can do it!!!
Print this page now or you will be sorry!!! Now you probably have been scanning different news groups to find out which one is the best, haven’t you? I certainly did. But don’t leave just yet. You’ve probably seen newsgroups which start “I was looking through a newsgroup, just like you are now” I was skeptical at first and I’ve spent more than that on lottery tickets and contest. I have seen many of them around, asking for you to send $6 and you’ll receive $15,000. Well, I am asking you to send $10 and receive well over $5,000,000 (5 million bucks). I know it sounds crazy but here is what you have to do. Follow the instructions CAREFULLY.
1) get 10 $1 bills/coins and wrap them in separate pieces of paper each saying “PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.” Also your name and address. (it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill/coin in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.)
2) put these separate pieces of paper and put them into separate envelopes, sending each one to the names below you should bow have 10 envelopes with each $1 in and will your name inside. MAKE SURE THAT THERE ARE ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR ENVELOPES!!!!
3) Now you need to send this message to 200 newsgroups on the internet. What you do is put your cursor at the top and highlight it all and select. Copy then open up word or anything to write on and select paste. Now all you need to do is place your name and address on the number 10 spot and move everybody up a place, so 10 becomes 9, 9 becomes 8 ect, ect, now knock number 1 off the top, so 2 becomes 1. 4) Here are the names you need to send the money to: I. W.C. Daniels, 5910 Transit Rd. Depew, NY 14043, USA II. Chris Adkins, 127 Cupsaw Dr., Ringwood N.J. 07456 USA III. Simon Belgian, 1212 Viola Ave., Glendale CA, 91202 USA IV. Creative Consulting, 4302 N. 16th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85015 USA V. M L Enterprises 27-1300 King St. E. Box 135 Oshwa Ontario, Canada L 1H-8J4
VI. S.Soudakov Elmshurst house Bromsgrove School Worcs B61 7DuEngland VII. S. Kerr 21 Serpentine Rd Selly Park Birmingham B29 7HU VIII. N. Smith 909 S. 7th Ave W., Newton, IA, 50208 USA IX. C. Law 112 Wild Iris Lane, Chapel hill, NC 27514 USA X. Amir heydari, 19 calle alamitos, rcho sta marg, CA 92688 USA

NOW THIS IS HOW IT WORKS. As you post this, to 200 newsgroups and people read and think “Ah I will oin up to this”. And let’s say only 5 people reply (avery low number) that is $5. Now those 5 people send out 200 news groups and follow the instructions as your name is at number 9. Lets say 5 people answer to each 200 newsgroups, then that’s another $25. Now if they follow the instructions carefully, your name is at number 7 and you get
$125. Now if those 125 people send out 200 newsgroups you receive $625.
And again your name moves up to 6 and you receive $3,125. They now post the newsgroups and your name moves up to 5 and those people reply you get 15,625. Now this is where the newsgroups I was speak8ng about earlier finish, that’s it. $6, places. But now your name is now sent out at your name at number4 and you receive $78,125. Your name has still got 3 more places to go yet. So now with your name at no. 3 you get a whopping
$390,625. Once again your name moves to 2 and you are going to receive
$1,953,125 (1 million nine hundred and fifty thousand, one hundred and
twenty five dollars!!!!!). BUT WAIT, you’ve got one more place to move up. Number 1. You will receive $9,765,625. Can you grasp how much that is nine million. Oh no, your name had drooped of the list, oh well just start again and get some more millions rolling in. there numbers have only been calculated, if only 5 people respond to each 200 newsgroups, just think of how many people are on the net!! It has been estimated that 20,000 to 50,000 join the internet every month!