Re: Can anyone rescue my 8.1.5/linux installation ?

From: Ethan Post <epost1_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/23

What's your LD_LIBRARY_PATH set to?

Do

echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH

If it's not set (which it won't be if your root) do

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/lib

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Then log into svrmgrl

-Ethan
http://www.freetechnicaltraining.com
http://www.gnumetrics.com

In article <3953EBD8.99E2142A_at_yahoo.co.uk>,   Steve Blomeley <steveblomeley_at_yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The story so far...
>
> Installed 8.1.5 onto SuSE linux 6.2 - OK
> Applied the patch 8.1.5.0.2 - OK
> Created a database and started it up - OK
>
> Then I realised that ProC precompile wasn't installed, so I went back
> into the Oracle Installer and installed Oracle Programmer
 8.1.5.0.0 ...

--
http://www.freetechnicaltraining.com/home/ethan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/