Oracle 8 to 8i OCP Bridge Exam...

From: Mstrwhurtu <mstrwhurtu_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/06/23

Hello all... I'm writing my second book, the Oracle 8 to 8i OCP Exam Cram for Coriolis (my first was the Oracle 7.3 to 8 Upgrade Exam Cram)...I need some help badly...

The 8 to 8i OCP bridge exam was released late last year. We have been working on this book for a few months, preparing it based on the exam objectives defined by Oracle, which, unfortunatly includes areas of Oracle8 and the objectives also cover material not covered in the bridge exam itself.

Now I understand there is a beta for a NEW 8i OCP bridge exam to replace the existing one. I am looking for anyone who:

  1. Has taken the NEW beta.
  2. Has any insight into the contents of the new exam or it's objectives and how those objectives and contents differ from the present bridge exam.

Please email me with any comments.... If yours are helpful, I'll include you in the acknowledgements of my new book, Oracle 8 to 8i OCP Exam Cram being published by Coriolis later this year, or you may remain unnamed. I need help out there!!

Thanks!!

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Tech. Lead
CSX. Inc.