Can't start oms

From: frank <fusheng_at_blacksheep.com>
Date: 2000/06/23

After I start database, agent, and oms, and check the status, it reports resources.ora is not found, and can't loacate an Oracle Management Server. And I don't have a directory ../admin/ora. Database has not problem, and I can test the service, all fine. What's the problem?
Thanks!
Frank

%lsnrctrl snmp_start

% oemctrl start oms
% oemctrl status oms

OEMCTRL for Solaris: Version 2.1.0.0.0
Copyright (c) 1998, 1999 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved. /orahome01/app/oracle/admin/orb/resources.ora is not found! VXA-2008 : Could not locate an Oracle Management Server on node mymachine.edu. Has it been shut down? Received on Fri Jun 23 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT