Oracle Benchmark on Sun workstation??!!

From: <ibm_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/06/22

Hi, all:

Oracle 8i for solaris 2.6 on Sun Ultra 10 workstation.

We want to know the max number of inserting can be done per second. Inserting size is around 200 bytes.

How can we know this benchmark? 'cause we don't want to crash our machine.

Thanks a lot!!!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jun 22 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT