Re: Help: Where can I download oracle Tuning Pack?

From: Mark D Powell <markp7832_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/22

In article <961699182.185803_at_newsreader-hpw1.net.bms.com>,   "sc" <cfs3526_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> Could someone tell me where I can download a copy of oracle tuning
 pack? I
> am studying for OCP, and would like to have a taste of it.
>
> Thank you very much

The tuning pack is an optional purchased product. You are not going to find a free legal downloadable copy. All you need to know for OCP about it, is how you would get to get it in OEM, and what type of things it can do for you. You can get that from the sales lit.

--
Mark D. Powell  -- The only advice that counts is the advice that
 you follow so follow your own advice --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.