Backup Error on OEM

From: Tim <who_at_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/22

I am using the 'Backup Manager' that comes with OEM 2.1 against a 8.1.6 database. The job I created gets the following error: "VNI-2015 : Authentication error" when it trys to run. I don't know what other user/preferred credentials accounts I need to configure to get this job to work. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Regards,
Tim Received on Thu Jun 22 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT