Re: Out of memory when creating a database

From: Steve Bright <steve.bright_at_nospam_capgemini.co.uk>
Date: 2000/06/22

Look at the init.ora file that the database is using....

Did you use the NT DB wizard ?? If so, and for some rediculous reason, it sets the memory allocations in the init.ora file to rediculously large sizes...too large for the database to be started....

try reducing these and see if it works.

hope this helps