Re: Oracle Certification

From: Manoj Thomas <nospam__at_nospam_.com>
Date: 2000/06/22

Oracle Certification should be a piece of cake and in my opinion, it hardly assumes any hands on Oracle experience (or any experience for that matter). Also, in my opinion, it doesn't mean a lot, unless you have experience, but somehow it pay$.

Well, to answer your question, if all you are looking at is to be certified, there are a lot of books earmarked for OCP exams. Oracle Press books would be my first choice. The testing software, from www.selftestsoftware.com did help me when I did my OCP more than an year ago.