Illegal Operation from JVM after Oracle connection

From: MaLaLigned <malaligned_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/20

I am developing Java servlets that connect to an Oracle database. My servlets work fine, I am able to pull the data without any problem. However, exactly 60 seconds after the first connection, the JVM which is my development server on my local machine throws an illegal operation.

There are no Java related error messages and it does not appear that there are any security issues with the database that would be sending unexpected messages.

Any help would be appreciated.

Malaligned (Malcolm)

--
"t0 b ore ! 2B' th@ is the question."