Re: Client performance.

From: Michael D. Long <lead_dog_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 2000/06/20

Have you looked at the execution plans? Do they agree with what you expect?

I've found that when improperly tuned Oracle will not perform as well as SQL Server on the same box. When well tuned and with queries that effectively utilize the indexes Oracle performs better.

--
Michael D. Long
http://extremedna.homestead.com