Re: Listener error ORA-12541

From: Eugenio <eugenio.spadafora_nospam_at_compaq.com>
Date: 2000/06/20

Berj,
try using IP address in both listener.ora and tnsnames.ora (server/client) to see if there are problems with name resolution. Check also the port and the domain settings.

--
be happy

Eugenio
remove _nospam from reply address

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my company

<8im1ri$2vl$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...