Re: Locally managed tablespaces

From: Steve Adams <steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au>
Date: 2000/06/20

Hi Madhavan,

It is not correct to say that the locally managed tablespace takes 1 extent. It only takes 64K for the extent management bitmap. You would not have a problem if your datafiles were just 64K bigger. It is explained on my web site at http://www.ixora.com.au/tips/creation/datafiles.htm.

Regards,
Steve Adams

http://www.ixora.com.au/
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orinternals/