SYSTEM's default and temp tablespace

From: James Hanway <hanwayj_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: 2000/06/19

Morning all,

Whats the general rule for the SYSTEM account's default/temporay tablespaces?

I've always thought *both* should be set to the SYSTEM tablespace, but I have seen a number of other setups like: SYSTEM/TEMP, TOOLS/TEMP, etc. Is SYSTEM/SYSTEM the generally accepted defualt/temporary tablespace setup?

Cheers!

James Received on Mon Jun 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT