Re: In-memory Database

From: Oleg Pshenitsyn <oleg_at_vacation-corp.com>
Date: 2000/06/19

It's easy. For start, make sure your data buffer is large enough: increase db_block_buffers parameter in your init<sid>.ora file so that db_block_buffers * db_block_size is appr. 100Mb or more. Another thing you can do, is to make sure tables and indices stay cached: alter table (or index) <table or index name> cache;

--
Oleg Pshenitsyn
Database Administrator