Re: Moving to new Server and upgrading Oracle

From: <dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com>
Date: 2000/06/19

> Also, I have actually be quite successful
> doing an export to a pipe, and importing.

Robert - Would you mind posting the command(s) to export to a pipe? I have seen this mentioned, but have never figured out just how to make it happen. Thanks.
Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jun 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT