Re: linux and oracle

From: bm lam <mailbox_at_online.de>
Date: 2000/06/19

Thorsten, even if run SQLPLUS tool on the server, the tool is still a client, hence it is using a client character set, probably american. How about changing the charset like this:

alter session set nls_language = german;

--
To reply to me via email, please substitute the text no_spam with mailbox
in the return address.