RMAN - Internal

From: <ac_sekhar_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/18

Hi,

I Could not connect with system/manager and do backup or register.

I created Recovery Catalog on a different database.

I did the followng things to register the database. Its giving insufficient privileges.

1 Connect target system/manager_at_tgt_dbase catalog rman/rman_at_rcv_dbase 2. register database

It came out with an error "Insuficient privleges" unable to create a package.

Where as in place of "system" If I use internal/oracle its running.

Am I supposed to use Internal always. I dont think so.

Any help will be greately appreciated

Thanks

Chandra

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Jun 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT