Accessing information from an LDAP server from within a PL/SQL procedure...

From: Steven Bell <stevenbell_at_itsezy.com>
Date: 2000/06/17

Hi,

How do I access information from an LDAP server from within an Oracle procedure?

We're running Netscape's Directory Server and would like to retrieve some of the information that we store in LDAP (such as user preferences) within our serverside PL/SQL scripts... Code examples and/or pointers to any other references would be great...... We're running Oracle 8.16i on Windows 2000.

Thanks in advance,

Steve Received on Sat Jun 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT