Re: PLEASE PLEASE HELP

From: <argosy22_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/16

Hi,

I'm not sure if I can be much help, but since you seem desparate, I'll add my two cents.

My experience with ODBC is that the MS drivers are awful, and to use Oracle's drivers instead.

That was using Oracle 734, and ODBC on Windows 95/NT clients.

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

Good luck,

Argosy

In article <8idhut$ri9$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   bilal_z_at_my-deja.com wrote:

> I posted this question on this newsgroup a while ago and got no
 very
> much.
> I keep getting an error everytime I try to connect to our Oracle 8i
> through an asp script. The message reads:
>
> Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'
>
> [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLAllocHandle on
> SQL_HANDLE_ENV failed
>
> What could be causing this?
> Thanks much.
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Jun 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT