Re: Listener error ORA-12541

From: <berj_kacherian_not_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/16

Yes, I can connect to the database with both server manager and SQL*PLUS while on the server. So the listener.ora file is configured correctly. The local tnsnames.ora file I also believe is configured correctly because I can log into other databases on different servers just fine and they are all configured the same way.