Re: Creating Flat Files from Oracle Tables

From: Julio <julio234_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/16

Toad, including the free version can do it, jsut do the query that selects the approprite rows, then right click on the data grid select save as, then save to a file as text or html table and pick the delimiter or give it you own choice, you can also double quote text include null and column headers

you can also for smaller resultset save to the clipboard and then pste directly into excel as tab delimited works great