Re: Apache/WebDB/Linux

From: Wayne Bastow <wbastow_at_ccahs.health.nsw.gov.au>
Date: 2000/06/16

John,

Go to technet.oracle.com and find the document called Oracle WebDB Installation Guide - Release 2.2 for IBM AIX, HP-UX, Sun Solaris-Intel, Compaq, and Linux. Part no. is A80888-01. Basically you have to use a cgi script to interface to WebDB.

Wayne

jclarke wrote:

> I've read you can use an Apache listener w/ WebDB 2.2 on Linux, but
> I can't find configuration/installation documentation anywhere. Can
> anyone provide a checklist of steps for using Apache & WebDB on
> Linux, instead of the WebDB listener?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> John Clarke (888) 363.2955
> Managing Principal Consultant (248) 593.9935
> Centroid Systems, Inc. jclarke_at_centroidsys.com

Wayne Bastow - DBA - Central Coast Health Phone: 61 2 43203231
Email: wbastowATccahsDOThealthDOTnswDOTgovDOTau

Linux, the choice of a GNU generation Kernel 2.2.12-20 on a i686

 "Because he's a character who's looking for his own identity,
 [He-Man is]  an interesting role for an actor." -- Dolph Lundgren,
 "actor"