Creating Flat Files from Oracle Tables

From: Sally Madeira <sallym1_at_home.com>
Date: 2000/06/15

Hi,

I am looking for a way to create an export that sends data to a file in either Ascii or Fixed
Length. I do not want to have to use VB to do this (Of course if it is the only way then I will
have to live with that). Does anyone have any tricks that I could use to do this whether through
SQLPlus or someother oracle tools.

Thanks in advance
Sally Received on Thu Jun 15 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT