Re: Schema Naming Problem

From: <berj_kacherian_not_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/15

I did the suggestion above and it worked. First of all thank you very much. But secondly any explanation of why this works? And the reason I am not posting a response to Bob's post is because Deja will not let me. I keep getting errors.

Also note that the word 'database' has to be uppercase. It will not work if it is lowercase.

Any further input on why Oracle acts this way would be greatly appreciated.