Hourly Rate for a Solaris(intel)/Oracle Guru

From: <davidmurphy7799_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/15

Hi - we are trying very quickly to port a database app from Windows NT to Oracle on Solaris for a major demo next week. I need someone to speak with on the phone to resolve basic (hopefully) issues.

I dont know Solaris (or generally Unix much) and find that every issue is taking hours to resolve. I now have an issue with the installation of Oracle. I anticipate having issues in the next 3-4 days with moving our C app to Solaris and accessing Oracle via OCI on Solaris.

If there is someone who would be interested in making a good hourly rate to help me out that would be very nice for us..If you have solid exp in these areas please give me a call..

Thanks
David Murphy
email preferred to NetDirect_at_compuserve.com or call 303 579 8431

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jun 15 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT