Re: Problems with UTL_FILE!

From: Jos <jga.wolters_at_abp.nl>
Date: 2000/06/15

Hi Piero,

As far as the 1023 bytes isn't the size of the write buffer but the maximum linesize. You can only write "text" and there has to be a (carriage return and/or) linefineed within these 1023 bytes. The size of 1023 bytes is OS-dependent (I think). So what you try to is isn't possible!

Jos

Piero <p.dibello_at_reply.it> schreef in berichtnieuws 8ia8jq$h0p$2_at_serv1.iunet.it...