Snapshot Question

From: EnderW <ender29_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/14

Hi,
 I have a quick question about snapshot. If I do direct loads using sqlloader into a table, can I use sanpshot feature on that table. Can that table be used as a master table in the snapshot ? Are there any constraints that I should be aware of that stops a table being used as a master table in a snapshot. I want to put my snapshot to refresh every day (updateable). Thanks

--
Ender Wiggin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.