Oracle Community Help sites Please Read

From: Mark Wagner <mark_at_oralinux.org>
Date: 2000/06/14

I just wanted to let everyone know that there are 3 really great oracle help sites.
They are there to try to help this community. So if you have any suggestions or submissions please feel
free to send them to me....

Check out:

    www.oralinux.org        --dedicated to running Oracle on Lunix
    www.orasolaris.org     --dedicated to running Oracle on Solaris
    www.orant.org             --dedicated to running Oracle on NT

Since I am a linux geek and have just started working with solaris the oralinux site has the most Info.
The NT site really hasn't even been touched at all...... I would like to have some help from someone that
uses NT and runs Oracle on NT..

Thanks

Mark Wagner

Mark Wagner                               Phone - (650)298-9790 x181
Database Engineer                             mark_at_leaseexchange.com
*                      www.leaseexchange.com                       *
*          Dark Oracle of the Sysadmin Sith Darth telinit 6        *

Who are you? where are we going? and why are we in this handbasket? Signatures are like bumperstickers for geeks. Received on Wed Jun 14 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT