Re: Problem with installing Oracle8i in LInux

From: Mark Wagner <mark_at_oralinux.org>
Date: 2000/06/14

Check out www.oralinux.org

Mark

--

Mark Wagner                               Phone - (650)298-9790 x181
Database Engineer                             mark_at_leaseexchange.com
*                      www.leaseexchange.com                       *
*          Dark Oracle of the Sysadmin Sith Darth telinit 6        *

Who are you? where are we going? and why are we in this handbasket? Signatures are like bumperstickers for geeks. Received on Wed Jun 14 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT