ASP Form processor and Oracle

From: Donald Zelenak <caddy_at_udnet.net>
Date: 2000/06/14

Hi all,

        I have set up an Orace 8 database, and I can connect to it fine. IIS is running on the same machine as the database. I created a form to do a simple input query, but it only "sort of" works. If I input into the form all numbers, the form will work correctly and a new row will be created. If I use anything except for 0-9, it comes back with:

Database Error: [Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-00936: missing expression One or more form fields were empty.

I had certian datatypes setup for NUMBER and some for VARCHAR2, but just for testing purposes I changed them all to VARCHAR2 with nulls allowed. I'm racking my brain on this one and I was wondering if someone had any ideas.

Thanks,

Don Received on Wed Jun 14 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT