how to contain the number of processes ?

From: Gadey, Prem [CAR:0C11:EXCH] <prem_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: 2000/06/14

Hi,

I have installed a new database and the program that was running fine on another database is exiting with a message "number of processes(50) exceeded". I increased it to 200 and it worked fine for 2 days and came back with the same message (50 changed by 200). The program gathers data once in an hour and dumps into the database.

Can someone suggest if there a cleanup process that is missing in the new installation ?

Thanks.

--
With regards,
/Prem