linux and oracle

From: tkurth <tkurth_at_nsd-online.de>
Date: 2000/06/14

Hello all,

i got a problem using linux and oracle8. although my database uses a german characterset (we8iso8859p1), the characters are missing in the output when i use i.e sqlplus on the server.
on the othr hand, when i use my workstation with a microsoft ODBC the german characters appear.

PLEASE HELP !!!!! thanks in advance
Thorsten Received on Wed Jun 14 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT