Rollback segment problem

From: Paolo Polce <java.group_at_bricabrac.it>
Date: 2000/06/13

Hi everybody,

  When I try to delete a huge number of rows in a table, I do sometimes get a message from oracle telling me that I reaced the maximum extent (100) for my rollback segment.
  What I do is a "alter rollback segment myrbs shrink" then I retry the operation and it goes...

But... how should I fix the problem?

Sorry for boring you, but our dba is on holidays (what a life! :-) )

Thank you in advance,
Paolo. Received on Tue Jun 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT