standby databases?

From: Carlo Di Mascio <carlod_at_visioneeringpartners.com>
Date: 2000/06/13

Help anyone please,

Has anyone tried to clone a database and apply the archive logs to it. so you have a standby database? I know how to clone the database. But I tried unsuccessfuly to apply the archive logs from the production db so I can roll forward. What am I doing wrong?

All I'm looking todo apply archive logs to a production copy so that I can have the copy remain 1 day behind.

Carlo Di Mascio
dimasc_at_sprint.ca Received on Tue Jun 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT